Who says you can't rock a 70s inspired outfit in the winter? Peace, love, and unicorns all day everyday.
I really recommend taking a trip to your local thrift store, be it Savers, Goodwill, or a small boutique in your town. I found both my coat and belt in thrift shops and I don't think I even paid $10 total for both. If you live in a city and you haven't explored a second hand shop, what are you waiting for?! There are some serious treasures to be found wherever you live, you just have to get out there and look! Details below.
Seen on Nicole:
- Coat: Similar here, here and here. For the best deal check your local thrift shop.
- Leggings: Champagne Velvet High Waisted Leggings from PLT.
- Top: Wet Seal Long Sleeve Blouse
- Boots: Sam Edelman Winnie Bootie from DSW. Check your local store to find these 50% off!
- Hat: Similar here and here.
- Belt: Similar here and here.